- Social Ontology, Normativity, and Philosophy of Law, University of Glasgow, 30-31 May 2019. Title TBC.
- Intergenerational justice and democracy. University of Tampere, 5-6 September 2018. “Advocating on behalf of future generations: Juliana v. U.S.”
- Kick-off seminar for the ERC-project Success and Competence in Epistemology and Beyond. University of Helsinki, 11 June 2018. “Culpably ignorant of climate change?”
- The Economics, Politics and Ethics of Climate Change and Sustainability. Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, 16-19 May 2018. “Climate change responsibility as members of collective agents”.
- Collectivity and Responsibility. Lund University, 20-21 April 2018. “Being collectively responsible for climate change”.
- Workshop on Collective Responsibility. University of Jyväskylä, 4-5 December 2015. “Corporations and climate change responsibility”.
Selected conference and workshop presentations (peer-reviewed)
- Social Ontology 2018. Tufts University, Boston, 22-25 August 2018. “Non-agential collectives and consumer complicity for climate change”.
- Politics and Ethics of Consumption. Consumer Society Research Centre, University of Helsinki, 21-22 May 2018. “Social norms and consumer complicity for climate change”.
- Philosophical Society of Finland Colloquium 2018. Helsinki, 11-12 January 2018. “Responsibility and institutional ignorance”.
- Law and Economics: Theoretical and Practical Dimensions of Interdisciplinarity. University of Helsinki, 9-10 November 2017. “Normativity in Legal Theory and Economics and its Implications for Climate Policy”.
- Collective Intentionality IX. Indiana University Bloomington, 10-13 September 2014. “Culpable ignorance in collective responsibility: institutional practices and social (ir)responsibility”.
- ECPR Joint Sessions 2014, Climate Ethics and Climate Economics. University of Salamanca, 11-15 April 2014. “Keeping options open for future generations – strong sustainability and the perfect substitutability paradigm”.
- The Third Conference of the European Network on Social Ontology (ENSO-III). University of Helsinki, 23-25 October 2013. “Collective interests and intentions”.
- Third Annual Dutch Conference on Practical Philosophy. University of Amsterdam, 14-15 October 2011. “What Would the Polar Bear Say: The Victim’s Point of View in Collective Responsibility for Climate Change”.
As an organiser
- Collective responsibility workshop. University of Helsinki, 17-18 November 2017. “Why corporations are agents, but not moral agents”.
- Ethical underpinnings of climate economics. University of Helsinki, 11–13 November 2014. “Non-substitutability and dual-rate discounting”.
- Filosofia ja ilmastonmuutos -kollokvio. Suomen Filosofinen Yhdistys, 12.-13. joulukuuta 2018. “Ilmastonmuutos ja vastuu kollektiivien jäseninä”.
- Kohti tulevaa, Humanisminpäivä. Suomen Humanistiliitto, 10. marraskuuta 2018. “Hyveet osana yhteiskuntaa”.